We have teamed up with Mile High Catering, PF Chang’s, Wahoo’s Tacos, Tokyo Joe’s, Noodles & Company, and Kneader’s Bakery and Cafe to deliver fresh and delicious lunches to Parker Core Knowledge!
Your calendar is live and open for ordering! Prices for complete meal options, including choice of milk or water to drink, begin at only $4.85!
- Mile High Catering will serve a traditional lunch option every day, including a choice of an entree, 2 healthy side items, and milk or water, for $4.85!
- PF Chang’s menu includes scratch made items like egg rolls, sweet and sour chicken, fried rice, and chicken lo mein. Looking for a sweet treat? Try the kid’s sized Triple Chocolate Happiness for dessert!
- Wahoo’s tacos, salads, burritos, and quesadillas are always a hit! Customize your lunch with fresh and healthy ingredients including sustainably caught fish, mild and tangy pico de gallo, and beans and rice.
- Noodles & Co puts a smile on kids’ faces with their best selling mac & cheese, spaghetti, and pesto cavatappi. Two kid’s meals, salads and healthy side items round out this popular menu.
- From bento boxes filled with protein and veggies to sushi rolls to veggie, steak, and chicken bowls, Tokyo Joe’s has something for everyone! Add a side of steamed veggies or mandarin oranges for a complete and healthy meal!
- Kneader’s Bakery and Cafe prepares many of their ingredients in house. You’ll find house roasted turkey and homemade soups and breads across their menus. Check out the Kneader’s kid’s meal – a complete meal choice served in a seasonally decorated bag that kids love, or for larger appetites, build a whole cafe sandwich with your favorite toppings.
Log in to see the complete list of menu items available. Be sure to check out the menu tabs labeled “Sides” and “Desserts.”
Place orders up until 1PM the day prior to delivery!
Looking for healthy choices or have special dietary needs? We’ve got you covered!
Wholesome and Healthy meals – Designated across menus by the three-leaf icon, Wholesome and Healthy choices meet a set of dietitian approved nutrition criteria. These are complete meal choices that consist of a lean protein, grain (whole grain when possible) and a fruit or vegetable. They must contain:
- Less than 30% of calories from fat
- Less than 10% of calories from saturated fat
- And have at least 3 grams of fiber
We recommend pairing a Wholesome and Healthy meal choice with a serving a low fat white milk. Look for the Wholesome and Healthy icon to choose a complete, healthy meal!
Menu labeling and identification- Looking for a gluten free, vegetarian, or whole grain choice? Our menu labeling makes it easy! Look for these icons and choose the appropriate option at checkout.
Customer Support Line- Our dedicated Customer Support line will put you in touch with a WFS representative for all of your questions or concerns. Call:
You can also email us at support@wholesomefoodservices.
Thank you for supporting the lunch program! We look forward to serving you!
The Wholesome Food Services Team