Parker Core Knowledge Charter School:
Financial Transparency Standard Template
Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2015)
- PCK Adopted Budget – Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- PCK Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Quarterly Financial Statements (current and prior two years)
Salary Schedules or Policies – PCK does not have a defined salary schedule. Our salaries are based on fair market competitive rates.
- Accounts Payable Check Registers (current and prior two years)
- Credit, Debit and Purchase Card Statements (current and prior two years)
- Investment Performance Reports or Statements (current and prior two years)
- Individual School Site Financial Information (PCK – School Code 1873)
- Other District-Specific Financial Information
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Sheree Gerhard – Business Manager
Parker Core Knowledge Charter School
11661 Pine Dr.
Parker, CO 80138
(for assistance with fees/lunch)
Parents and/or guardians complete form. Return survey to in one of the following manners:
Mail hard copy: Nutrition Services, 2812 N SH 85, Building E, Castle Rock, CO 80109
ATTN: Susan Babineau
A response letter will be sent from the district by email or US mail to the address that is supplied in Infinite Campus. The parents / guardians will then need to supply PCK school with this response letter.