Parker Core Knowledge Charter School:
Financial Transparency Standard Template
Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2018)
- PCK Adopted Budget – Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- PCK Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Charter School Salary Schedules or Policies PCK compensation is based on market-competitive rates.
- List of Waivers Received by the Charter School
- PCK’s Federal Form 990
- Link to Authorizing School District’s Financial Transparency Webpage
- Link to Financial Transparency for Colorado Schools website
- Other PCK-Specific Financial Information
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Sheree Gerhard – Business Manager
Parker Core Knowledge Charter School
11661 Pine Dr.
Parker, CO 80138
(for assistance with fees/lunch)
Parents and/or guardians complete form. Return survey to in one of the following manners:
Mail hard copy: Nutrition Services, 2812 N SH 85, Building E, Castle Rock, CO 80109
ATTN: Susan Babineau
A response letter will be sent from the district by email or US mail to the address that is supplied in Infinite Campus. The parents / guardians will then need to supply PCK school with this response letter.
Student Data Privacy Act Roles And Responsibilities
House bill 16-1423 mandates local school districts and charter schools implement the following items:
- Creating a webpage for transparency that has the following
- List of student PII collected by the charter
- List of CDE student PII
- List of Apps that is used by the school
- List of vendors that collect student PII
- WIth contract and Data privacy addendum
- Conduct Mandatory training regarding student privacy
Douglas County School District will share resources with our Charter schools. On the district Student Data Privacy Site are resources:
- List of district apps
- App vetting process
- Data privacy addendum
- List of student PII collected by the district
- Link to the CDE student PII collected
- Link to vendors that collect PII and their contracts
APPROVED APPS AND WEBSITES – Blue dot indicated teacher accounts for educational purposes, green dots indicate both teachers and students have individual accounts.