PCK online registration opens July 16 …….. please complete all of the steps.
Please email Mrs. Redfern if you are not set up on the Infinite Campus Parent Portal (or if you have forgotten your sign in credentials.) You will need your sign in credentials to enter Express Check-In.
After completing the registration process for ALL PCK students in your household, proceed to the payment option. All school fees are due and payable at the time of registration. Payment will be made on-line through RevTrak.
If other financial arrangements are needed, please contact the PCK Business Manager, Sheree Gerhard.
- Please make sure to complete the Non-Household Contact information. These will be your child(ren)’s emergency contacts if we are unable to reach a parent.
- Z-Passes are not an option for PCK. Please select the option “My child will not be riding the bus.”
- During the Express Check-In process, you will be asked to complete a media release form. If you select “Media Blackout” or “Media Coverage,” we will not be able to include your student in our school newsletter or website, even if he/she is honored or recognized for an accomplishment. If you select either of these options, you are advised to instruct your child to refrain from participating in group photos. If your child does appear in a group photo, PCK cannot guarantee that it will not be published in our school newsletter despite the media block.
- PCK does share basic contact information, including names, e-mail, phone and address, only within the PCK community and with specific PCK vendors such as Directory On Tap, Way To Go, and Van Gogh Photography. DCSD will not share your information. If you do not want this information shared with the PCK community, please contact Nancy Redfern.
Step #2 Pay School Fees
Step #3 Carpool Registration Form
- Please bring your completed carpool registration form to the August 9th Open House to receive your 18/19 carpool assignment and signs. A fillable PDF version is available here. Our drop off/pick up process is called “Carpool,” so you must complete a form, be assigned a carpool window, and get a sign for your car even if you don’t drive to school with another family.
Step #4 Review the DCSD Code of Conduct
- Please review this document with your student. It is long, so we recommend viewing it online rather than printing it out.
Click HERE to access Express Check In.
You will need your Parent Portal login information.
August 9th Check-in/Open House
Please join us in the time window corresponding to the first letter of your last name:
Meet the teacher, drop off supplies, and get your 18/19 carpool sign.
6th, 7th and 8th grade students can set up their lockers.
In order to allow parking for everyone, please visit the Open House during your designated window.
Van Gogh, our new school photographer, will contact you with information about picture day. Please watch for an e-mail from Van Gogh.
Need to refill or purchase your child’s beverage card for lunch? (click here)
All families are asked to register with Champions after-school care, even if you don’t plan to use the service. If you are ever running late for afternoon carpool, your child will wait for you in Champions. There is no fee to register (and no promo code is needed). You only pay when you use the service.
Register With Our Lunch Provider, WholeSome Food Services
All families are encouraged to register with Wholesome Food Services, even if you don’t plan on ordering hot lunch.
Locks & Lockers (6th – 8th)
PCK will provide a lock for your student. This lock may used during your child’s school stay at PCK. If the lock is lost, a $10.00 replacement fee will be accessed. We recommend that students use the lock since the school is in use during evenings and weekends.
STUDENT LOCKER POLICY
Student lockers are the property of Parker Core Knowledge Charter School. Students are given the privilege of using them. Lockers maybe periodically inspected for reasons such as but not limited to illegal items, stolen property, or potentially harmful items. Students should not leave money or valuable items in lockers.